Other Locations:US- NJ- Summit East
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Associate Director, US Product Marketing, I&I
The Associate Director will be a key member of the Marketing Team with primary responsibility in leading the execution of Otezla dermatology strategies and maximizing the commercial potential of Otezla to ensure Otezla’s continued growth.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develops and implements Otezla dermatology tactical plan with continual evaluation to ROI
- Contribute the development of life cycle management plans in dermatology
- Collaborate with market research to design and interpret market research projects to develop and validate promotional direction for the brand
- Partners with Medical Affairs to develop & execute KOL advocacy strategy
- Participate in commercial planning and execution of advisory boards
- Participates in relevant scientific congresses and conferences to stay up to date with relevant literature
- Works cross-functionally with commercial team members (marketing, sales, analytics, reimbursement, medical affairs, etc.) to develop and execute programs / materials to support Otezla in the market
- Supports creation and development of brand promotional materials to support field force efforts
- Manages internal review / approval process for promotional materials
- Effectively interacts with sales force and handle field requests
- Monitors and evaluates competitive products and marketplace dynamics
- Serves as a champion for the brand and for product-specific challenges and opportunities
- Minimum 7 years pharmaceutical / biotechnology industry and minimum 1-2 years experience in sales, marketing or related function. Sales/other commercial/analytical background desired.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically, drive performance, and work collaboratively.
- Dermatology experience preferred.
- Immunology market experience preferred.
- Launch experience preferred.
- Must be PC literate in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills required.
- Ability to demonstrate Celgene Corporate Values through passion for the patient, courage to face our challenges and the unknown, trust in our words and our actions and excellence in delivering exceptional results
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.