Other Locations:US- NJ- Summit West
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Extensive experience in global supply chain planning
Manager of CAR-T Supply Chain planning is responsible to support the development and execution of the global supply for Celgene’s autologous commercial supply.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, to the following:
- Manage the activities of the global supply chain for autologous products
- Develop supply strategies for critical raw materials used in autologous product manufacturing and ensure sufficient supply to support uninterrupted manufacturing
- Use the Supply Chain Planning Systems to generate raw material supply plans based on inventory policies and supply chain constraints
- Generate inventory projections and other KPIs and reports for S&OP purposes
- Support multiple supply chain projects associated with the set-up and product launch for autologous therapies and all life-cycle management activities
- Set up and maintain planning data parameters required for planning and reporting
- Provide primary point of contact for day-to-day decision-making and elevation/resolution of issues relating to supply and inventory for autologous products
- Escalate business critical decisions points to management
- Identify opportunities and support the creation of new business processes to support supplying autologous products
- Lead cross-functional projects and convene cross-functional meetings to resolve issues
- Partner with other stakeholders to create and implement best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Global Planner with minimum five years of pharmaceutical industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior experience interacting with production, marketing, demand planning, pharmaceutical quality and regulatory organizations
- Prior experience planning in a multiple manufacturing site and/or contract manufacturing environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Hand-on team leader and team player willing to work in an environment where individual initiative, accountability, and professional maturity are required
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Able to synthesize information into a presentation appropriate to the organizational-level of the audience. Able to summarize information concisely and communicate it using appropriate medium
- Must be able to work with limited day-to-day supervision.
- Strong PC experience, Microsoft Office Suite experience required including; Excel; Outlook; PowerPoint
- Oracle EBS / Advance Supply Chain Planning or SAP experience required.
- APICS certification is a plus.
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.