Other Locations:US- NJ- Summit East
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead development and execution of marketing campaigns (messages, materials & website)
- Understand HCP trends and competitive environment to identify proactive strategies and initiatives to drive growth.
- Manage and support brand planning strategy to ensure alignment across multiple functions including medical affairs, market access, marketing operations, sales, sales operations, market research, legal, regulatory, global marketing and other functions.
- Drive innovation in marketing to HCPs – contribute new ideas and approaches and help build a cutting-edge marketing organization.
- Navigate through internal processes and partner with cross-functional and cross-franchise partners.
- Manage budget, evaluate cost effectiveness of spend and ensure appropriate allocation of resources.
- Identify and monitor key performance indicators for HCP initiatives.
- Manage advertising agency and other vendors to ensure execution towards objectives.
- 3-5 years of healthcare industry experience, with >2 years in oncology/hematology preferred.
- The preferred candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in marketing and/or sales experience.
- Ability to think strategically, drive performance, foster relationships and build alignment.
- Strong communications skills and track record of effective and influential presentations to external and internal customers.
- Initiative, creativity, and ability to work effectively in complex, dynamic environment.
- Strong project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize.
- Proven team player with ability to navigate and collaborate cross functionally.
Key Leadership Behaviors
- Personal Integrity - Possesses unquestioned integrity and strong business ethics. Demonstrates a firm commitment to the company’s beliefs, values and organizational goals. Committed to making a positive contribution to the organization.
- Strategic Perspective - Able to devise & integrate a long-term vision, based on a thorough understanding of industry trends and opportunities. Manages an effective planning process. Demonstrates creativity and effectiveness in addressing major strategic challenges.
- Promotes Open Communication - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills which encourage and inspire others. Strong presentation skills in both small and large group setting. Excellent listener; seeks broad input and feedback; frequent and effective follow-up.
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.