Other Locations:US- NJ- Summit East
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and implement Market Access strategic and tactical plans to support the Celgene current and future portfolio of products in alignment with brand plans and customer based plans including financial forecasts & analysis.
- Develop, implement and manage marketing initiatives for all channels of U.S. Market Access customers. These accounts include Payers, PBMs, Physician Networks, Pathways Providers, Specialty Pharmacy, Trade, Medicare, Medicaid, State Oncology Societies and Physician practices.
- Develop marketing strategies and programs to meet the needs of Celgene brands and key channels and are modified/customized to address specific customers Coordinate brand supported pull through initiatives – facilitate thinking on analytics, resource deployment, metrics for success, and tactical development and messaging
- Collaborate with Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) team to develop tactics to support all Hematology/ Oncology brands. This includes development of Value Propositions, Economic Analysis and Tools as well as Unbranded tactics to support communication of value across various formulary decision makers.
- Collaborate with Market Analytics, Corporate Affairs and Market Access Team to monitor the competitive environment to identify opportunities with payers, patient access & pathways. P
- Prioritize, identify and implement Market Access Marketing plan adjustments when necessary to respond to the dynamic Market Access market place and ensure alignment with Brand/ Market Access leaders on such activities, where appropriate.
- Coordinate US Market Access input at all stages of brand development and decision-making; including proposed markets, positioning, branding, forecasting, pricing strategies, Phase III/IV projects, life-cycle management and scientific / promotional communications.
- Manage and optimize Market Access promotional budget to ensure optimal marketing mix and proper execution through all account teams or non-field based approaches.
- At least 8-10 years’ industry experience with 5+ years of in line marketing/channel marketing experience, preferably with at least 2-4 years of Hematology/Oncology and/or Immunology experience
- Strong knowledge of payers, patient access, physician networks, Federal & pathways companies
- Previous Market Access experience required
- Proven track record of effective people management with or without direct reporting accountability
- Must demonstrate ability to lead strategically, drive performance, build alignment, inform, negotiate and collaborate
- Excellent written/verbal communication. Experience in delivering complex messages to various internal and external customers with a track record of effective and influential presentations.
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity, strategic capabilities, and ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environments
- Significant experience with strong project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize
- Proven team player with ability to frequently and successfully navigate cross-functionally with other Market Access teams and other Celgene Departments
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.