Other Locations:US- NJ- Summit West
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Senior Manager CAR-T Global Supply Master Data
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Information Systems, Business/Accounting or Engineering. 10+ years’ experience in Supply Chain or manufacturing environment within the pharmaceutical industry. Must have working knowledge of Oracle Inventory module.
The incumbent will act as the primarily contact to lead, develop and build a solid platform to support all required Oracle related master data set-ups in alignment with the new CAR-T global supply process for Celgene, as well as other global supply systems as identified. i.e Tracelink. This will include all aspects of global supply from organizations, item, planning, costing, logistics master data related set-ups. As such the incumbent will work closely with cross functional teams to help develop the overall system design and data requirements. In addition, the incumbent will identify and lead Oracle enhancements initiatives to accommodate the new CAR-T business requirements as well as align CAR-T with the overall strategy for the Enterprise Product Hub.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Act as the lead for CAR-T Master Data activities for the Global Supply Master Data (GSMD) team.
- Work cross functionally, including IT and derive master data needs to support the CAR-T supply chain process and Oracle set ups.
- Identify and manage timelines / other resources/ testing needs to support all configuration set ups.
- Oversee the process to identify and document requirements for CAR-T item creation and align with the Enterprise Product Hub strategy.
- Work closely with the GSMD to integrate the CAR-T Master Data process into the current operating model.
- Support all aspects of the initial item creation CAR-T needs, set up Oracle Orgs, items, bill of materials (BOM’s), routings, product sourcing assignments, units of measure, product categories, etc. within the Oracle EBS and other supply chain support systems.
- Lead continuous improvement opportunities for global master data management.
- Contribute to the solution design of ERP related applications that impact demand and supply planning, with a primary focus on supporting CAR-T requirements.
- Actively contribute to New Projects/ Enhancements / Issue resolution around the master data and planning and logistic processes
- Ensure proper Reporting models are created for business operations
- Actively participate in the design and implementation of Product Data Hub, primarily for CAR-T.
- Write test plans, conduct quality assurance (QA) testing, support UAT
- Business system transformation design to support future state processes aligned with business requirements and ERP systems
- Participate with business partners across master data, manufacturing and supply chain operations leveraging ERP systems
- Help assessing the current state, analyze business requirements for supply chain, process improvements, propose solutions and road maps
- Develop project and training plans, assist IT with the implementation and project execution
- Must understand and show experience with the fundamental aspects of Oracle item master data structures and inventory and supply chain flow sets ups.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Information Systems, Business/Accounting or Engineering.
- 8 – 10 years’ experience in supply chain or manufacturing environment (pharmaceutical industry preferred).
- Experience in using ERP systems (namely Oracle, others such as SAP, JDE could be seen as additional experience) and other Supply Chain Support Systems (i.e. Track and Trace/Serialization).
- Experience using tools loading data into Oracle. i.e. DataLoader / More 4 Apps.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
- Commitment to ensuring data quality and accuracy
- Understanding of supply chain networks and business processes
- Strong interpersonal skills aligned with Global Pharmaceuticals Development & Operation’s (GPD&O) culture
- Ability to use tools and techniques for analyzing master data
- Detailed knowledge of personal computer applications such as Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.