Other Locations:Switzerland- Couvet
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
The MPC reports into the GPDO Coordinator, which is responsible for all the non-GMP administrative tasks for the Couvet Site. She/he plays a role in the administrative support of his/her manager and the whole Couvet employees.
Organizational, prioritization, interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player and willing to work in an environment where individual initiative and accountability to the team are required,
- Innovative and hands-on,
- Solution oriented attitude,
- Must be able to work with limited day to day supervision,
- Reliable, rigorous and detail oriented,
- Very good written and oral communication skills,
- Fluent in English and French,
- Interest for IT systems (e.g.: to conferencing systems, webinars, information sharing platforms, instant communication, mobile devices, etc.),
- Strong typewriting skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is the backup contact person for administrative questions related to Couvet site.
- Organize meetings (incl. invitations, minutes, follow up action items),
- Helps with new hires on-boarding: maintain the files for Couvet specific binder up to date and make the print outs,
- Maintains the list of employees based in Couvet and its organization chart,
- Does the mail management for the Couvet Site,
- Act as contact person for Couvet employees’ special non-GMP requests, needs or questions on request,
- Supports the GPDO Coordinator on demand, especially in organizing events, global and off-site meetings,
- GPDO Coordinator’s backup for annual leaves,
- Make travel arrangements (incl. group, multi-locations, and multi-date trips) and prepare expense reports, ensure compliance to Travel & Entertainment Policy,
- Provide support with administrative IT systems (conference calls, webinars, SharePoint, Microsoft Office…),
- At ease with Procure to Pay process: raise Purchase Requisitions (in Oracle iProc) and follow up approval, liaise with Finance Accounts Payables for proper invoice payment,
- Management of consumables (coffee, office supplies, Bulk, QC Lab, MTS and Packaging), including: orders, supplier contact, invoice follow up and detailed tracking,
Prepare presentations (eg: Powerpoint).