Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Responsibilities will include the following:
1. Responsible for accurate and timely processing of monthly payroll for Swiss employees.
2. Accurate and timely payments for salaries, payroll-related taxes and social charges.
3. Ensure compliance with governmental and local labor and tax regulations.
4. Ensure timely and accurate booking of payroll-related journal entries and accruals, in compliance with U.S. GAAP.
5. Perform monthly g/l account reconciliations of payroll-related accounts.
6. Perform accurate reconciliations of payroll-related expenses with payroll statements, for audit purposes.
7. Provide payroll reporting, including monthly census, year-end wage statements, budget support and other, as required.
• Commercial education required depending on experience (CFC d’employé de commerce or Maturité commerciale, degree in accounting)
• 2 to 4 years experience in Swiss payroll (Finance and benefits is a plus).
• Must be detail-oriented and able to meet strict deadlines.
• Fluent in English language.
• Very good Excel knowledge and past experience with integrated accounting software.
• Must be flexible, able to prioritize and adapt to changes in a fast-paced and growing environment.
Not ready to apply?Join Our Talent Network
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing treatments for our patients.