Other Locations:US- NJ- Summit East
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to perform analysis with an emphasis on presenting results in a clear manner, with business objectives in mind
- Proactively focus on the discovery of insights hidden in vast, disparate amounts of data to help us make smarter decisions in Commercial organization.
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand strategic imperatives that drive the brands decision-making, and determine ways to measure achievement against objectives.
- Produce new and creative solutions that will become part of our core deliverables.
- Build and advocate data-fueled dashboards which enable quick insights that help our cross-functional partners improve outcomes.
- Work with cross-functional team members to identify and prioritize actionable, high-impact insights across a variety of core business areas.
- Research, design, implement, and validate cutting-edge dashboards to analyze diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes.
- Inspire the adoption of advanced analytics and data science across the organization.
- Other responsibilities as deemed necessary
- Working Knowledge and application of an analytical toolkit (i.e. Tableau, Excel, SAS, Word, R, and PowerPoint, modeling/time series/liner regression and relevant data blending abilities)
- Bachelors Degree in business, economics, statistics, design, marketing or related quantitative discipline (Masters Preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in relevant roles
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Possesses high level initiative, ability to multi-task, and is passionate about asking and answering questions in large datasets
- Designs advanced visualizations, presentations across predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written), with the ability to communicate across multiple functions and levels
- Oncology Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Healthcare experience preferred but not necessary
- Some travel may be required
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.