Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
The following responsibilities will be expected for each of the 3 departments:
Manufacturing Operations services:
• Scheduling of the necessary activities to ensure the in full supply of the formulae produced.
• Worldwide supply of the formulae produced.
• Definition, implementation and improvement of the Key Performance Indicators and dash boards to manage the manufacturing activities.
• Performance of component supplier – Calculation and control of the capacity of the manufacturing teams and the site as well.
• Lead of the warehousing activities.
• Master Data management of ERP system.
Manufacturing Technical services:
• Definition of the validation and qualification strategies and execution.
• Validation of new formulae & qualification of new equipment’s implemented at site.
• In charge to define and manage the Master Validation plan.
• Risks management activities / Project management.
• Lean strategy activities.
• Maintenance activities for process and utilities equipment, including building maintenance.
• Metrologies and calibration activities.
• Production of bulk product for oral solids dosage (capsules/tablets).
• Production of future products as defied by Celgene strategy.
• Primary and Secondary Packaging activities.
b. Team management:
• Leads site team with a global mindset and influence multiple remote teams.
• Leads and serves as the role model for an organizational culture that embraces respect and collaboration, passion and engagement, trust, integrity and accountability, innovation and growth, quality, productivity and continuous improvement mindset.
• Advocates for discipline excellence by partnering closely with internal and external stakeholders to improve customer service and develop and capture industry-competitive best practices.
• Sets financial goals and objectives for the manufacturing plants and support areas and track their performance ensuring that ROI to Celgene is maximized.
• Defines the necessary actions to be implemented to manage the industrial teams.
• In charge of the workforce planning strategy and of ensuring a culture of training and employees development.
c. Project management Activities
• Provides site long term Strategy / Purpose to the global supply of Celgene products.
• Management of specific projects.
• In charge of the implementation and deployment of the project management way for working.
d. GMP activities:
• Definition and implementation of the necessary rules to ensure and maintain State of the art GMP level for the production building and the manufacturing departments.
• Participation to every audit performed by Health Authorities.
• In charge of the implementation and the follow up of corrective actions (in needed) related to manufacturing activities.
e. E.H.S activities:
• Promote, collaborate and support the EHS committee.
• Overlook security working methods to the employees.
• Make sure that all regulations concerning security and all established working methods are respected.
• Know about the policy of security at work and about laws concerning health and security of the workers.
• In charge of the budget definition and follow up.
• In charge of the definition of the investment strategy; defines follows up the investment plan.
• Definition and follow up of the cogs.
• Directs continuous improvement programs and ensure compliance to quality and regulatory requirements
• In charge of the follow up of the write off cost related to sites activities.
Not ready to apply?Join Our Talent Network
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing treatments for our patients.