Other Locations:Spain- Offsite
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Under the direction of BUD Inflammation & Immunology , this individual will be responsible for the development, approval and execution of an integrated regional sales plan, developing policies, objectives, goals and programs. In addition, this person will be responsible for directing the region sales force of the Inflammation & Immunology products.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for Sales Goals achievements in his/her region for Celgene Products.
- Manage Product Specialists in the specific region, including hiring, management training, evaluation, motivation, incentives, compensation and others.
- Perform an in-depth regional situation analysis, identify key opportunities and risks, design a plan to maximize the business in the region.
- Develop and communicate strategies to marketing and customer value group; manage implementation of all promotional activities to support sales and marketing strategies.
- Determine most efficient deployment of sales representatives' territories, and assist in future sales force expansions or redeployments.
- Design and implement account management strategies in close collaboration with CAM under the supervision of the Commercial director, when required.
- Manage internal & external stakeholders: identify the key decision makers & influencers in the region, define and execute strategic and tactic plans, aligned with Marketing, Medical, Access and other relevant departments.
- Key Opinion Leaders Management.
- Monitor compliance and enforce company regulatory guidelines.
- Compliance with Quality and Environment Policies.
- Act according the Manual of Good environmental practices and segregate waste materials of the job properly.
Educational Background and Complementary Knowledge
- Degree in Business or Science.
- Computer Literature: Good Knowledge at user level of Microsoft Office.
- Advanced in written and spoken English. Desirable.
- 6 + years’ experience, two in industry management, in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or medical industry; experience in sales of ethical pharmaceuticals.
- Demonstrated successful history of field force management.
- Other experience preferred; sales training, marketing, hospital/institution sales, knowledge of managed care, sales operations, or field based clinical experience.
- Ability to create and direct a selling organization capable of achieving the sales forecast.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work closely with other departments (cross-functionality).
- Strong written and verbal skills, good presentation skills.