Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and implementation of strategic account management programs at regional and hospital level, with the consensus from the Celgene’s corporate account teams, aligned with sales strategies.
- Stakeholder mapping at regional level and hospital accounts. Successful management of key relationships within the Hospital Network and identify partnership opportunities
- Managing and developing regional strategies and activities for medical products according to internal and external regulations
- Participating in the scientific dissemination of launching a product through different activities at Corporate Account level
- Strategic vision, and ability to implement possible customer value added projects at Regional and Hospital administration level within his/her territory, working close with Customer Value Manager and Reginal Business Managers.
- Facilitate and provide timely and actualized market place information based on macroeconomic factors customer business trends, competitive intelligence, and business opportunities.
- Promote and lead Institutional relationships at regional and hospital level in his/her region
- Collaborate with Regional Business Managers and sales force in the sales action plans implementation and achievement of the sales objectives for the territory.
- Compliance with Quality and Environment Policies
- Act according the Manual of Good environmental practices and segregate waste materials of the job properly
Educational Background and Complementary Knowledge
- Bachelors' degree required in a relevant science, finance, business management, administration or economics
- Sales and /or Marketing background will be highly recommended
- Thorough understanding of the Spanish healthcare system
- Computer Literature: Proficiency Knowledge at user level of Microsoft Office.
- Preferably Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Minimum three years of experience in integration, development and account management
- Valuable previous experience in commercial areas.
- 5 years’ experience in Hospital Account management within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated ability to work and integrate across functional areas.
- Successful ability to encourage a vision and gain commitment from the Regional Hospital administrators.
- Business results driven and client relationship management
- Team working and negotiating skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Situation analysis & strategic planning
- Willingness to travel
- Strong identification with Celgene’s values
Not ready to apply?Join Our Talent Network
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing treatments for our patients.