Other Locations:Switzerland- Boudry
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
The HR Generalist is providing active support to managers of specific department(s), for the main HR programs. He/she ensures a smooth program implementation with answering specific related queries.
He/she acts as the face of HR and deals autonomously in a qualitative and timely manner with individual cases and knows when to report them to the HRBP’s.
The role is responsible of the management of the entire employee life cycle: on-boarding, employee relations, performance evaluation, employee development, retention and termination within compliance standards.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Act in business partnership within his/her departments on first level employee relations issues and ensure proper escalation when required
- Partner with the managers of specific department(s) to support the implementation of the HR agenda
- Support and follow-up on HR annual processes, proactively coach managers on day-to-day HR matters
- Assist on grievance and disciplinary issues, represent both employee and management interests by partnering with each to address needs, concerns and expectations, resolve issues to maintain/improve productivity
- Responsible for the induction of new employees (on-boarding, communication, logistic, regular follow-up after trial period) as well as for employees’ departure interviews and work certificates
- Manage on-going HR operational / day-to-day support including the staffing, movement and termination of employees, guidance on performance management/improvement, organizational and team development and effectiveness, compensation and benefits, development of staff,
- Ensure sound execution of administrative processes (contracts, addendums, registration to social insurances, pension fund and health insurances) and shows initiative to suggest improvements
- Ensure legal compliance with local legislation as well as Data accuracy
- University degree or commercial diploma
- At least 5 years in Human Resources
- Flexible and adaptable to a constantly changing environment and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Knowledge of a manufacturing environment is a strong asset
- Self-motivated person with high communication skills and strong team player willing to balance individual initiative and accountability to the team
- Must possess excellent organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to maintain high degree of confidentiality