Other Locations:US- NJ- Summit East
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
The Director, Global Marketing, Life Cycle Management (LCM) will work closely with Intellectual Property Legal team, G3M teams, GPTs and other cross functional partners across the organization to optimize and coordinate early & middle Life Cycle Planning activities aimed at maximizing the value of products across the H/O portfolio.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred. 7+ years industry commercial experience in late pipeline /inline asset management and life cycle programs – with at least 2 years in Global Marketing - preferably with some experience as member of Affiliate, Regional or Global Leadership Teams.
- Early Commercial Development and Strategy consulting experience is a plus.
- An Oncology and Hematology background is preferred.
- Expertise with tradeoff decision making to inform marketing exclusivity recommendations across countries, regions and products.
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity, strategic capability and ability to work with different functions and across geographies in complex, rapidly changing environments.
- Proven track record in delivering complex messages to internal customers with the ability to have impact and influence.
- Must demonstrate ability to lead strategically, drive performance, collaborate & teamwork, negotiate and build alignment, operating effectively in matrix functions.
- Impeccable project management skills and consultative mindset - active listening, asking the right questions.
- Comfortable creating and adapting processes/frameworks to guide the decision-making process.
- Able to speak to communicate effectively and in a meaningful way to commercial, drug safety, manufacturing/supply chain and regulatory functions.
- Familiarity with clinical R&D and technical development language a plus (especially concerning drug delivery devices, formulation technologies, and beyond-the-pill service offerings).
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.