Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
2. SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Federal Certificate of Capacity as Laboratory Technician or similar education
- 2 – 3 years of work experience in a GMP environment
- Solid knowledge in HPLC and GC techniques and CDS
- Knowledge of dissolution, UV/VIS and IR techniques.
- Knowledge of analytical method transfer and analytical method validation.
- Experience of doing analytical testing according to Ph. Eur. and USP prescriptions.
- Good writing skills.
- Excellent team spirit.
- Good knowledge in English and French.
- Knowledge of most common office software.
3. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs analytical testing according to raw material and product release specifications (HPLC,
GC, UV/VIS, IR, dissolution, pH, conductivity, TOC, titration, weighing, wet chemistry
- Performs review of analytical data.
- Performs basic laboratory work (buffer preparation, waste disposal management, washing of lab
dishes, cleaning of the labs etc.)
- Supports management supply of consumables.
- Supports maintenance/calibration of equipment and keeps relationship with suppliers.
- Supports stability studies (set up, sampling, testing, coordination)
- Writes specific standard operations procedures (e.g. operation and maintenance of equipment)
- Participates in method transfer and method validation activities
- Supports selection, purchase and commissioning of new equipment.
- Handling of deviations and change controls
- Can be assigned special tasks and project work
Not ready to apply?Join Our Talent Network
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing treatments for our patients.