Other Locations:US- NJ- Summit East
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Be a subject matter expert and product and disease state lead as assigned by Director.
- Develop, maintain and execute training content and programs as assigned by the Director.
- Design and enhance current curriculum to meet evolving customer needs.
- Develop subject matter expertise in second disease state as determined by the Director.
- Manage vendors when developing and delivering training content.
- Perform project management function during the development of training content.
- Prepares and/or oversees the preparation of training products and programs such as classes, workshops, learning modules, and other materials for distribution to program participants.
- Oversee designated In-House Phase Training meetings to include planning, logistics management, vendor monitoring, and participant conduct.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (Marketing, PACT, etc) to build and provide skills training, product and disease state expertise.
- Act as a resource for the field force by actively participating in all sales meetings and routine field rides.
- Design and execute POA Meeting/National Sales Meeting training workshops in coordination with the Commercial Learning Department.
- Develop both virtual and live facilitation skills expertise in support of training content delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales training. Pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred.
- Strong performance in the field.
- High level of professionalism and the ability to excel in a team environment by helping others
- Exceptional oral presentation skills and written communication skills
- Excellent learning, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a cross functional and matrix environment
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to self-motivate and demonstrate leadership skills with the ability to perform effectively without supervision
- Proven success at performing responsibilities with a high degree of flexibility, objectivity, discretion, appropriate demeanor, and professionalism
- Expertise with key electronic tools (e.g. MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, Webex) is highly desirable
- Inflammation/Immunology experience required; Neurology, Rheumatology or Dermatology preferred
- Must be able to travel 10%
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.