We seek a talented, collaborative inter-disciplinary scientist to catalyze computational analysis of clinical and molecular high-dimensional profiling data to advance Celgene’s patient-focused Translational Development efforts. This individual will play a key scientific role leveraging innovative computational and statistical analysis strategies and a wide range of data sources to empower data-driven decisions and improve therapeutic outcomes in complex diseases of unmet medical need.
The candidate will work with lead Celgene scientists to analyze Immuno-oncology translational datasets and integrate information from relevant publically and internally available datasets to strengthen conclusions, and to guide medical decision making and target discovery.
A PhD (or equivalent) degree in a quantitative science (physics, engineering, computational biology/bioinformatics, social sciences) is required.
• Experience in analysis and interpretation of large multivariate molecular profiling datasets (transcriptomics – microarray, RNA-Seq, proteomics, epigenetics, cytometry)
• Interest in applying new approaches to systems analysis of translational medicine
• Fluency in scripting (Python preferred) and statistical (e.g. R) languages
• Expertise in machine learning, graph theory, and/or regulatory networks
• Familiarity with working in a Linux environment, cloud-, distributed-, or cluster computing
• Excellent team building and teamwork skills and ability to interact with and manage research scientist, project teams, outside collaborators and commercial vendors
• Detail-oriented with the ability to identify and implement creative solutions
• Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
Not ready to apply?Join Our Talent Network
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing treatments for our patients.