The Director, Ozanimod MS Marketing is a key member of the Marketing team reporting to the Executive Director, Ozanimod Brand Lead and will be based in Summit, NJ. This role will be responsible for maximizing the US commercial potential of ozanimod in multiple sclerosis. The Director will lead development and execution of the US commercialization strategy for ozanimod in multiple sclerosis in accordance with Company policies, regulatory requirements and sound business practices. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Develops and implements prelaunch / launch strategies to support successful commercialization of ozanimod in multiple sclerosis
. • Effectively interacts with sales leadership to maximize impact with target customers.
• Develops and enhances strong relationships with important external stakeholders/KOLs. • Understands US reimbursement environment including Governmental programs, as well as key drivers for patient access
• Partners with Managed Markets and Trade to develop and execute pricing, contracting and pull through strategies
• Partners with Market Access to build state-of-the-art patient support program to ensure ease of access and maximize patient success
• Participates on multi-disciplinary teams to represent marketing perspective on cross-functional issues (i.e. Market Research, Medical Affairs, Sales, Reimbursement).
• Partners (as appropriate) with Medical Affairs to develop & execute KOL advocacy strategy and prepare market for launch
• Assumes responsibility for directing and monitoring all third party contractors and vendors to ensure maximum ROI
• Manages allotted budget while maximizing effectiveness of resources and funds.
• Tracks market spend to ensure project timelines and expenses are kept on scope and budget • Ensures that the marketing processes, programs, and internal reports are developed, implemented, and effectively administered to be consistent with corporate guidance and all regulatory, legal, ethical guidelines
• Manages the selection, compensation, appraisal, coaching and feedback, training, developmental process for product managers within his/her department.
• Develops and implements annual business & marketing plans.
• BA / BS degree is required; MBA preferred
• Minimum 6 years industry experience with 5+ years of marketing/equivalent experience, preferably in highly competitive, specialty markets. Launch experience is essential.
• Results oriented individual that can execute the business strategy in order to meet company objectives
• Demonstrates ability to think creatively and strategically, assessing business environment and market data to identify trends and opportunities for Celgene
• Demonstrated ability to lead strategically, drive performance, and act collaboratively.
• Experience in delivering complex messages to various internal and external customers with a track record of effective and influential presentations.
• Demonstrated initiative, creativity, strategic capabilities, and ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environments.
• Proven team player with ability to navigate cross functionally.
• Ability to interact with, influence and provide direction to various functions.
• Strong knowledge of the MS market. Proven experience launching / marketing products in the MS space is strongly preferred.
Not ready to apply?Join Our Talent Network
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing treatments for our patients.